- Where the streets have no name (and no tarmac too) Thursday February 11th, 2016
- Berlin Cuba via Helsinki Thursday February 11th, 2016
- Too much IDE Thursday February 11th, 2016
- The Ginger Tuna Carpaccio way Thursday February 11th, 2016
- a short summary of previuos episodes Thursday February 11th, 2016
Author Archives: Bruce
I got a lot of taxi in my life. Most of them after dinner, but this is another story (ask my girlfriend about it). Anyway, I also got a lot of crazy taxi driver (craxy driver). I managed to escape … Continue reading
Going to Cuba with your girlfriend is like going to the Oktober Fest bringing your own beer.
This trip is full of things I would have not done, like dining at the Luna restaurant in Thong Nai Pan, in the north east of Koh Pha Ngan.